Are you still going back and forth over email to schedule a meeting? Hang on, let me hook you up with something way better.
In this article, we’ve got another AppSumo Originals product which now I will show you what I like and dislike about this deal right now. So let’s jump over to the agreement and then to the dashboard of TidyCal.
What is TidyCal?
TidyCal is a scheduling solution that makes booking business meetings more accessible than ever.
TidyCal lets you integrate to your site or send out a link so people can schedule a meeting with you; it could be a free meeting via a free booking page or a paid meeting via the paid booking page.
TidyCal is an alternative solution to Calendly and Doodle.
Who Need TidyCal?
TidyCal is Best for –
- Project managers
- Marketing agencies
- Sales teams
- Consultancy Firm
Or for people who don’t want to deal with the stress of setting up meetings, this is for them.
How to Use TidyCal?
Getting started with TidyCal is as easy as connecting your Google or Office 365 calendar and creating a booking type. Update the event duration and padding around it to avoid back-to-back meetings. Then, select your availability for your booking type, which means you can turn off specific days and create time blocks of availability. You deserve to take a lunch break! Go ahead and add one or more optional questions to the registration form and choose from either setting up a free or paid booking type.
Zapier’s integration with TidyCal makes it easy to sync and automate your workflow with thousands of other apps. With TidyCal, creating separate booking pages is a cinch since your calendars are already linked together.
While your competitors send emails back and forth to set up meetings, you’ll set your timetable on autopilot.
Free and Paid Booking Page
You can create different booking pages in TidyCal. Those paid meetings help you afford all those tacos if you’re a consultant! And for our international audience, TidyCal lets you choose from any currency that PayPal accepts. Or, you can create a free booking page also if you wish.
10 Calendar Integrations
the good part about it is it includes ten calendar connections. You can integrate up to 10 calendars in TidyCal Lifetime Deal Plan.
Why would you need so many calendar connections?
I’ll give you an example. Let’s say, I’m going to connect my personal calendar and my business or two businesses calendars because I don’t want schedulings to crash. I want them if I schedule something on my phone. I tried to remove the date on my calendar, or if I plan something for my business, I’m not going to be available even on my calendar because I’m just one person, right. Hence, those are just ideas why you would want to connect several calendars.
Scheduling a business meeting becomes much more manageable when you have a personal obligation. (You’ve already missed enough of your kid’s soccer games.)
If that’s not enough, you can also link all of your Google calendars in one location using the various calendar connections.
Booking Types Sharing Option
Once you’ve created your booking types and enabled the ones you want to use, there are a few easy options to share your page with the world! Check it out:
- You can embed the booking page on your website.
- Directly share your booking page with your very own URL.
- Or share just one specific booking type.
Booking Page Customization
Hey! Want to make your booking page a little more you? Go ahead and update the page’s theme color to match your style or branding. TidyCal provides you with basic customization options such as changing color, uploading your brand logo, etc. In this easier way, you can get your brand’s general look and feel on your booking page.
After Booking Features
Alright, say you just got booked. Trust me – You will not miss this meeting! Your attendee will automatically see the meeting link using your Zoom, Google Meet, or a custom URL to connect. They can add the meeting to their calendar, and both of you will get a confirmation email and calendar invite directly in your inboxes. TidyCal also automatically sends reminder emails to the attendee 24 hours and 1 hour before the meeting.
People can choose availability blocks by day and gap times with ease, allowing you to take the breaks you need without having to attend endless back-to-back meetings. (This is especially true of those that may have quickly become emails.)
Booking Summary at A Glance
Plus, all of your past and future bookings will appear on your booking screen. You can view more details or cancel if something comes up with just a click.
Embed Your Booking Page on Your Website
If you want more authority, you can put a widget for a booking page on your website. Easy-peasy! TidyCal will give you a code. Just embed the code on your website, and it will be embedded on the website.
Now I want to dive into something I know people love: Integrations. TidyCal lets you integrate with up to 10 Google Calendar or Office 365 calendars and your favorite online video conferencing programs. This means your bookings can link to various sources, including a static link, Zoom link, or Google Meet. You can connect to PayPal for payments, and for everything else, you’ve got Zapier.
You can integrate the Microsoft Calendar and the Apple Calendar. You can add your Zoom link right here. So you got Zoom or Google Meet that you can have
Say goodbye to coordinating meetings across recipient time zones and calendars, and say hello to the ultimate solution for booking. Meet with colleagues and clients quickly with TidyCal.
Pros and Cons of TydiCal
Now there’s good stuff and bad stuff. So let’s go check it out.
- One of the main things about TidyCal is that it’s easy to use, and you can create a calendar fast.
- You can also embed booking types on your website.
- You can accept payment directly from TidyCal.
- You can have paid booking system.
- Email Reminder before 1 day and 1 hour of booking, so you cannot miss your scheduled meeting.
- Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Microsoft Calender, Zoom, Meet, Zapier, Paypal Integration.
- No custom domain. That means you can’t use your custom domain.
- “Reduced Branding” is not really reduced, they are heavy branding in my case, and they are fully noticeable. Now that’s something I really disliked and not because I hate branding. It’s because it’s not reduced branding. It’s really visible. You might not oppose it; you might even care. But it’s there. And I want to tell you that.
- If you embed TidyCal on your website, TidyCal, App sumo, Sendfox will automatically get backlinks from your website as it will add almost 7 links on the footer of the embed place.
TidyCal Lifetime Deal Pricing
TidyCal is only $29 now, and you can get a lifetime access to TidyCal. See the latest lifetime pricing of TidyCal from Appsumo.
Get an Extra 10% Discount on TidyCal Lifetime Deal
Follow the procedure:
- Click Here and Go to the landing page of TidyCal Lifetime Deal.
- Wait some time (20-30 seconds) until the discount popup appear.
- After appearing the discount pop up, enter your Email[Enter a New Email]
- Check the mailbox[Both Inbox and Promotion Tab].
- You will get a unique discount code for a 10% discount in the mail. Use this code on the coupon section at the time of purchase.
- Make sure you buy the deal from the same Email on which you get the discount code.
Features in Lifetime Deal of TidyCal
- TidyCal Lifetime Plan.
- All-in-one solution designed by the team of developers at AppSumo.com.
- The Lifetime Plan doesn’t have any codes, so you can choose the plan that’s correct for you.
- To use your license, you must redeem within 60 days of purchasing.
- Only for TidyCal users who don’t already have a paid account can you use this service for free.
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter why you don’t like it.
TidyCal Free vs Paid Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of the TidyCal Lifetime Deal?
You are getting TidyCal for a lifetime. So you don’t have to pay for every month. You can buy one time and use it rest of your life to generate unlimited words for your blog.
How to get a 10% Discount in TidyCal Lifetime Deal in App Sumo?
Follow the procedures —
- Step 1: To begin, click here, which will take you to the product page.
- Step 2: After a few moments, you will see a popup with a 10% discount coupon.
- Step 3: In the popup, enter a new Email address that you have never used in Appsumo.
- Step 4: After submitting, take a few moments to check your mails [both Promotion and Inbox].
- Step 5: You will receive an email from Appsumo with a unique PROMO CODE for a 10% discount on TidyCal Lifetime Deal.
- Step 6: Next, sign up for an Appsumo account using the same email address, and then click the “Buy Now” button on the TidyCal Lifetime Deal product page.
- Step 7: You will be sent to a page to enter your promotional code. En er your coupon code below to receive a 10% discount right now.
- So if the paramount price of the TidyCal Lifetime Deal is $59, after getting a 10% discount, you can buy it for $53.1 for your Lifetime.
Is there a money-back guarantee in TidyCal Lifetime Deal?
Yes, of course. You are getting 60 days money-back guarantee in the TidyCal lifetime deal from Appsumo, no matter the reason. So buy it today and use it for the next 60 days. If you think it is not helpful, you can refund your full money within these 60 days of purchase.
Is it possible to get a free trial of the TidyCal Lifetime Deal?
Both yes and no. You need to purchase it before, and you may use it for 60 days. If you don’t like it after 60 days, you can get a refund without giving a reason. So it’s sort of like a free trial.
Final Thoughts about TidyCal
$29 for this is pretty sweet. Just consider that reduced branding. If you don’t like branding on your side, then definitely skip this. If you don’t mind it, then you’re good to go. Just grab it, set your schedules to connect your calendars, and start sharing so you can schedule with clients. It’s fast and easy to go.
Well, if you want to support me, please consider buying through my affiliate links. It’s an affiliate link. It gives me a small commission, and it won’t cost you a single set more than what it already costs, so it just helps me out by these days.