Telegram is a super-popular messaging app that was launched in 2013 by the Russian company Telegram Messenger LLP. It allows users to send unlimited messages for free with an option to set a message as public or private. What’s even more interesting is that all of your messages are encrypted and can’t be read by anyone else. With Telegram, you can create a professional, corporate and attractive channel in just 2 minutes. We will explain how to do it in this article.
Creating a Telegram channel for your business is easier than you think. In this guide, we will show you how to create a simple and effective Telegram channel in no time. Telegram is the most popular messaging app in the world. There are currently more than 200 million monthly active users, and that number is growing rapidly. Because of this, it’s easy to see why Telegram is one of the most popular social media platforms for businesses.
Tips to create a new Telegram channel:
However, if you’re new to Telegram, there are some things you need to know before creating a channel.
- You must use your phone to make that channel.
- Keep your channel Public if you want it to be searchable.
- Keep your channel Private if you want to make your channel hide. Don’t share any personal information about yourself or your business.
- That’s it! You’re ready to start creating a Telegram channel for your business.
Types of Telegram Channel:
There are 2 types of Telegram channels. Such as –
- Private Channel: Subscribers only have access to private channels, which will not display in public searches. To join a private channel, the owner or the admin of the telegram channel must send you a join or invitation link. For businesses and teams, a private channel is an excellent option. This sort of channel can also be used to jot down personal notes, reflections, and so on. By the way, you can always make your private channel public.
- Public Channel: Public channels are accessible to anyone with a Telegram account. For businesses, public channels can be used for various purposes such as customer support, updates about products and services, announcements of new campaigns or events, etc.
Here’s some more stuff you should be mindful of:
- Your new channel name must be between 5 and 32 characters long.
- Your channel’s bio can’t be more than 255 characters.
- Each account can have up to ten public channels.
- There is no restriction to the number of subscribers in the case of the channel.
- You can add up to 50 administrators in one telegram channel.
- You have the option of activating up to 20 bots.
- You have two days after publication to change your content.
- To remove a channel with more than 1,000 subscribers, contact user support.
Platforms: You can create your Telegram channel on three platforms. Such as –
- Windows or desktop version
- Mac or IOS
In this blog, we are going to show you how to create a telegram channel for all these platforms.
Create Telegram Channel with Android:
- Step 1: Open Telegram App on your android mobile phone.
- Step 2: Click on the pen button in the lower right corner.
- Step 3: Click on the “New Channel” button.
- Step 4: Give a “Name” and a “Description” for your telegram channel.
- Step 5: Click on the “Tick” button on the top-right corner.
- Step 6: Select “Public Channel” if you want to create the telegram channel as public and select “Private Channel” if you want to create the telegram channel as private.
- Step 7: If it is a private telegram channel then copy the invitation link.
- Step 8: If it is a public telegram channel then give a good brandable username such as “t.me/passivern” where my username is passivern. Keep in mind that you cannot change this username later. So be careful to select your username.
- Step 9: After that click on the “Tick” button from the upper right corner.
- Step 10: Your channel has been created.
You can invite your new users to your channel now by using your invite link.
You can watch this video if you want to see all procedures in the video. Also, we have added the necessary screenshot to make it easy for you.
Create Telegram Channel using Your PC or MAC:
Now you may want to create your Telegram channel using your Personal Computer or PC. To do this , follow the procedure given bellow:
- Step 1: Open your desktop Telegram app.
- Step 2: Click on the upper left hamburger menu.
- Step 3: Click on “New Channel”.
- Step 4: In the “Name” section, give your channel name.
- Step 5: In the description section, write a good description of your Telegram Channel.
- Step 6: Set a good profile picture or logo for your Telegram channel by clicking on the Camera icon on the popup.
- Step 7: Check the name, descriptions, and profile picture if everything is okay or not.
- Step 8: If everything is okay, click on the “Create” button.
- Step 9: Select “Public Channel” if you want to create a public channel and select “Private Channel” if you want to create a private channel.
- Step 10: If you select “Public Channel” then give a good and brandable username for your Telegram channel. Mind it, you cannot change your username later. So be careful about this section.
- Step 11: If you select “Private Channel”, just copy the invitation link so that you can share it later to your audience. You can have the invitation link later also to copy.
- Step 12: After selecting a public or private channel, click on “Save”.
- Step 13: Your channel has been created! Congratulations.
For more visual experience, watch the video.
Want to join Passivern’s Telegram Channel?
Just click here to join after creating your Telegram account: https://www.t.me/passivern