Question: What do freelancers, solopreneurs, and small business owners have in common?
Answer: Their businesses could be a whole lot more profitable if they had their own app.
But the problem is you have to learn to code if you want to develop your own application on your own which will consume a lot of time. And the second way is to hire a developer which also requires a lot of money.
In the case of most freelancers, solopreneurs, and small business owners the thing that happens that, “I don’t want to learn to code. I don’t want to drop a fat stack on a developer. I don’t want to hire an agency to do it for me.”
Well now, my dear friend, you won’t have to. We know you don’t have time to participate in a programming boot camp, and also hiring a professional is too expensive. That’s why we are Introducing: Andromo.
Andromo | Exclusive LIFETIME DEAL Offer from AppSumo
But before we get into the nitty-gritty, go ahead and subscribe to our VIP Email List, so you stay up to date on all of our favorite tools that are needed for your online business.
Ok, time to dive into Andromo Review.
Today we’re talking about Andromo – the no-code mobile app builder that lets you add a new stream of revenue to your business in just a few clicks.
Building your mobile app has never been easier! Andromo literally has an “Easy Start” option that lets you choose from thirty-three absolutely stunning templates that span eleven categories.
You can find templates that range from recipe apps to fashion apps, spirituality to personal development, news to small business… and they’re all totally customizable too.
What is Andromo?
- Andromo is a premium app-building platform that allows you to create professional Android and iOS apps without writing a single line of code.
- Andromo offers high-end, fully-featured apps delivered on a monthly subscription. But they are running their LIFETIME DEAL for a short time. Go get now!
- Andromo allows you to produce high-performing and cost-effective apps without writing a single line of code.
- With Andromo, you can build, manage, test, and distribute your apps, without ever touching a line of code.
- You can monetize your application using AdMob bidding, Native ads, AdMob interstitial ads every 2+ min, MoPub ad network, and Facebook ad bidding if you use Andromo.
- Andromo is an Alternative to Appy Pie, Bizness apps, and BuildFire who are very expensive compared to the price of Andromo LIFETIME Deal.
So Andromo is a no-code native app development platform solution that gives you all of the tools you need to create, design, and monetize mobile applications. Unlike other solutions, Andromo is a unique blend that provides you with everything you need to do mobile app development. You can develop both android app and iOS apps using Andromo. It will help you to build a mobile app without writing any code and run your mobile application on multiple OS, test it quickly and without the need of a computer, and monetize your mobile app with the help of a comprehensive developer portal. So if you don’t know how to develop an app using complex code then get Andromo which allows you to develop the beautiful app without writing any code.
If you are looking for an Andromo Lifetime Deal or an AndRomo Review, you came to the right place, thanks to AppSumo.
Who needs Andromo?
- The tool Andromo is best for Startups, content creators, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, and also for app developers who want to quickly design and test apps without coding.
- If you want to build your own platform without being dependent on third-party platforms like Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Twitter, etc social media then Andromo is also for you.
- If you are a blogger and you want to turn your blog into an application in no time, you can use Andromo. It will make your application within a short time. So why keep your readers on their browser only? Bring them on your own application!
- If you are an e-commerce business owner, you can easily create your e-commerce application for android and iOS platforms using Andromo.
How useful is it to you?
If building a mobile app isn’t part of your job, then simply don’t give that no-code platform for an iOS or Android device a second thought. It’s very useful to protect your time and money. You don’t have to give a lot of time to learn coding things and then make your applications for your business and also you don’t need to hire a developer to make the application if you use Andromo which will save you a lot of money.
We have gotten our hands on an email from Andromo wherein they have told us about their pre-sale offer and their lifetime deal. Go get it for your lifetime.
They have also provided us with their own video about the Andromo app for iOS and Android.
How it is possible to make a complete App without writing a single line of code?
Yes, it is possible in Andromo. You can design your android and IOS application without writing a single line of code because Andromo is based on Google’s Flutter UI tool or technology.
Design Facilities in Andromo:
- In Andromo, you have a lot of flexibility to design. You will get 30 design templates and 11 different content categories that cover almost all kinds of applications demanded on the market. You can always customize the designs also. In the future, the number of templates and content categories will also be increased.
- You can customize the functionality of your app to meet the demands of your specific business, with choices for adding features like html5 media players, QR codes, photo galleries, and monetization platforms.
- Andromo allows you to develop the entire app on one screen or one-page, eliminating the need to navigate through different files.
- Furthermore, using simple drag-and-drop pieces, you can easily alter the design and feel of your app.
So In a single-page editing interface, you can change any aspect of your app’s appearance in Andromo.
What are the 11 content categories of Andromo?
The 11 different content categories are:
- Small Business
Monetize Your Application with Andromo:
Monetization facilities are at your fingertips when you are on the Andromo platform.
- You can easily monetize your app with Andromo, whether you want to transform your hobby into a business or create a new cash stream for an established business or existing company.
- Choose from dynamic ad formats such as banner, native, and interstitial advertisements, as well as content paywalls.
- Furthermore, Andromo connects with popular mobile ad networks such as AdMob, MoPub, and Facebook.
- You can add the in-app purchase option in Andromo by which you can sell your own merch or your ebooks.
Enrich Setup Guide for New Users:
You don’t have to know how to code to create an app with Andromo, but you can gain skills for creating and expanding your app using video and text tutorials! Are you new to the platform? Andromo Academy covers the fundamentals of developing your app and submitting it to stores, as well as providing a five-step quick-start instruction. Once your app is live, you can get advanced user training on subjects such as native ad production, competitive analysis, and app store marketing.
Additional Advance Features:
- You can add exclusive music player and video player.
- You can turn your WordPress site into an application so easily.
- You can embed your YouTube video and channel.
- You will get your own RSS feed.
- You can host pdf documents and Image Gallery.
- You can make your own book library.
- You can add a radio player in Andromo.
- You can add Podcast player here also.
Their regular pricing is like that:
But WAIT! Why pay every month when you can get the Life Time Deal?
Get the LIFETIME DEAL with 10% Discount
Features you will get in Andromo Lifetime Deal on Appsuomo:
- Create an infinite number of Android and iOS apps.
- Projects are limitless.
- Package names that are unique
- Complete white label. No Andromo Logo on Your App.
- Standard monetization: AdMob bidding, Native ads, banners, AdMob interstitial ads every 2+ min, MoPub ad network, and Facebook ad bidding.
- Different types of dynamic ad options.
- Every day, you can create unlimited number of Android builds.
- You will get card for the dashboard
- Dashboard divider accessibility
- Get access to action buttons.
- Several dashboards availability.
- Rich book library
- Scanner with the QR code reader
See all other features for more details from HERE.
3 Main Components of Andromo:
The Andromo app-building interface has 3 main components –
- One on the left: The left side lets you change the general settings within the app. Things like the color scheme, any media you want to include like PDFs, episodes of your podcasts, or your video content, and even change the layout. Plus, if you want to add monetization options, you can turn on in-app ads – which is basically like saying “yes” to a monthly cheque from Facebook or one of the other ad platforms that Andromo supports. You just turn it on, and Andromo takes care of everything else for you. That’s real passive income right there.
- One on the right: On the right, you can take customization to another level. This is where you get a whole lot deeper into the functionality of your app by adjusting each of the individual features you choose to include. So you can change the names of your features, how they show up in your app, and add advanced functionalities like search, for example. The right side is also where you can turn on in-app purchases – so if you’re selling ebooks, a video course, coaching… here’s where you set that up.
- One in the center: The center panel shows you your changes in real-time and lets you test them so you’re never in the dark about what you’re building.
And to make everything as easy as it can possibly be for you, the Andromo peeps even have a knowledge center where you can learn how to use all of their features, see how to submit your app to the App Store and Google Play, and discover their best strategies for promoting and monetizing your app. Whether you’re completely new to apps, or you’ve already built a million of them, there’s always something cool waiting for you in the Andromo Academy. And that’s it! If you’re looking for the “no-code” way to build incredible native mobile apps and add an extra new revenue stream or both to your business, look no further than Andromo.
How to get started with Andromo?
Steps to get started with Andromo:
- Choose your plan here.
- Redeem the code.
- Get their setup guide after you log in to Andromo.
Andromo is a ready-to-use app that provides easy access to the world’s top publishers. Andromo is a one-stop solution that lets you earn money with your videos, photos, and articles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I refund Andromo if I purchase?
Of course, you can. You can refund Andromo within 60 days of your buying period. No matter the reason, if you don’t like it after using it, just go and get the full refund without any hassle. Keep in mind, you have to refund within 60 days.
Can I have a free trial in Andromo Lifetime Deal?
Yes and No. Actually, you have to buy it and then you can use it for 60 days. Within 60 days, if you don’t like it, you can refund it without showing any reason. So it’s kind of free trial right?
How can I get 10% discount coupons to buy Andromo?
Follow the steps —
- Step 1: At first, Click Here, it will redirect you to the product page.
- Step 2: Wait for some time and then you will get a pop-up for 10% discount code.
- Step 3: In the pop-up, submit a new Email that you never used in Appsumo.
- Step 4: After submitting, wait a few minutes and check your mailbox [ Both Promotion and Inbox ].
- Step 5: You will get a mail from Appsumo which will give you a unique PROMO Code for 10% discount for Andromo.
- Step 6: After that open an account in Appsumo with the same Email and then click on the “Buy Now” button on the Andromo product page.
- Step 7: You will get a place to submit your promo code. Just submit your promo code here and then you will get 10% discount instantly.
So if the main price of Andromo is $59, after getting a 10% discount you can buy it for $53.1 for your Lifetime.
How many apps can I create using Andromo?
You can create unlimited apps using the Lifetime Deal Offer of Andromo.
How do I upload my app on the Google Play store?
Google Play is the largest marketplace for Android apps. There are some steps involved in creating an app on Google Play Store. The steps are:
- Make Your Application using Andromo.
- Create a business account Google Play Store.
- Get approved by Google and get your app listed on the store.
- Upload your app, logo, screenshots, and other assets to your store listing page or create a new one if you don’t have one yet.
- Promote your app through social media and email marketing campaigns to generate installs and reviews of your app on the store’s “Top Charts” pages to help with visibility in search results later on.